Dell 3110cn / 3115cn Toner Refill Kit is an alternative to buying new Dell toner cartridges. Refill your existing toner cartridges and save over $100 per cartridge! Don't throw away your empties, they are worth money!
Refilling these cartridges is easy and takes less than 10 minutes. Our Dell 3110cn / 3115cn Toner Refill Kit is easy for anyone to do.
With Dell 3110cn / 3115cn Toner Refill Kit special formulated toner for your cartridges you will enjoy same quality with first refills as the original cartridges! Our toner refill kits contain only highest quality, ultra refined toner on the market.
This refill kit comes with Smartchip!
Dell 3110cn / 3115cn Toner Refill Kit contains high quality toner and comes with 24 hour technical support service. Dell 3110cn / 3115cn Toner Refill Kit guaranteed to bring your empty toner cartridge back to working condition, as long as your cartridge was printing well before it emptied. You can expect same quality and page yield with your first refill! This refill kit will not fix a defective cartridge. If your current cartridge has dots, spots, lines or other defects on the printout, your cartridge is broken or defective and our toner refill kits will not repair your cartridge. In this case you need a replacement cartridge.
REQUIRED: Toner Hole Making Tool (sold separately)
Bottle size and page yields:
- Black - 8,000 pages
- Cyan - 8,000 pages
- Magenta - 8,000 pages
- Yellow - 8,000 pages
! Compatible with:
Money saving tips and information:
Purchasing cost-effective toner refill kits will give you a break from buying expensive cartridges over and over again. One can easily perform a Toner Cartridge Refilling and expect the quality printing results by using these toner refill kits.
Toner refill kits are not only popular for delivering world class print quality, but also for getting available at rock bottom prices within least time when you do your Toner Cartridge Refilling.
Refilling Toner Cartridge
- You will need a paper towels or news paper to protect the surface you are planning to change the toner cartridge on, because it can get a little messy.
- Take out the toner cartridge from your printer and place it on the area you covered with paper towels or news paper facing the label up.
- Clean off the outside of the toner cartridge with a napkin to remove excess toner.
- Use a hole melting tool (sold separately). Place the tool on the cartridge in the place on the top until it melts a hole.
- Pour the toner into the hole you created. It should take about five minutes.
- Take out a piece of foil tape that comes in your toner kit to cover the hole you made. Stick the foil tape over the hole to seal the toner cartridge.
- Place the toner back into the printer and close the printer door.