Dell 1700 / 1710 - IBM 1412 - Lexmark E232 / E330 / E332 / E342 Toner Refill Kit is an alternative to buying new Dell, IBM or Lexmark toner cartridges. Refill your existing toner cartridges and save over $50 per cartridge! Don't throw away your empties, they are worth money!
Refilling these cartridges is easy and takes less than 10 minutes. Our Dell 1700 / 1710 - IBM 1412 - Lexmark E232 / E330 / E332 / E342 Toner Refill Kit is easy for anyone to do.
With Dell 1700 / 1710 - IBM 1412 - Lexmark E232 / E330 / E332 / E342 Toner Refill Kit special formulated toner for your cartridges you will enjoy same quality with first refills as the original cartridges! Our toner refill kits contain only highest quality, ultra refined toner on the market.
This refill kit comes with Smartchip!
Dell 1700 / 1710 - IBM 1412 - Lexmark E232 / E330 / E332 / E342 Toner Refill Kit contains high quality toner and comes with 24 hour technical support service. Dell 1700 / 1710 - IBM 1412 - Lexmark E232 / E330 / E332 / E342 Toner Refill Kit guaranteed to bring your empty toner cartridge back to working condition, as long as your cartridge was printing well before it emptied. You can expect same quality and page yield with your first refill! This refill kit will not fix a defective cartridge. If your current cartridge has dots, spots, lines or other defects on the printout, your cartridge is broken or defective and our toner refill kits will not repair your cartridge. In this case you need a replacement cartridge.
Bottle size and page yields:
! Compatible with:
Money saving tips and information:
Our toner refills will have you printing crisp text and images in as little as 10 minutes! That's less time than it takes to buy a new toner cartridge!
Our toner refills manufactured in the USA and come with full and detailed toner refill instructions and it will save you up to 80% compare to OEM cartridge prices.
Our toner refills has been specially formulated and tested to provide the same quality prints as your original cartridge with first refill. Toner Refill Kit guaranteed to bring your empty toner cartridge back to working condition, as long as your cartridge was printing well before refill.
Refilling Toner Cartridge
- You will need a paper towels or news paper to protect the surface you are planning to change the toner cartridge on, because it can get a little messy.
- Take out the toner cartridge from your printer and place it on the area you covered with paper towels or news paper facing the label up.
- Clean off the outside of the toner cartridge with a napkin to remove excess toner.
- Use a hole melting tool (sold separately). Place the tool on the cartridge in the place on the top until it melts a hole.
- Pour the toner into the hole you created. It should take about five minutes.
- Take out a piece of foil tape that comes in your toner kit to cover the hole you made. Stick the foil tape over the hole to seal the toner cartridge.
- Place the toner back into the printer and close the printer door.
- Dell 1700
- Dell 1700n
- Dell 1710
- Dell 1710n
- IBM InfoPrint 1412
- IBM InfoPrint 1412n
- IBM InfoPrint 1512
- IBM InfoPrint 1512n
- Lexmark E230
- Lexmark E232
- Lexmark E232t
- Lexmark E234
- Lexmark E234n
- Lexmark E234tn
- Lexmark E238
- Lexmark E240
- Lexmark E240n
- Lexmark E240t
- Lexmark E330
- Lexmark E332n
- Lexmark E332tn
- Lexmark E340
- Lexmark E342n
- Nashuatec P6216